Have you ever wonder why we never seem to have enough time for yourself? Want to go for that little jog but just can not find the time? Or want to read that novel but somehow the time is never that. Somehow things just seem to crop up and your time is stolen away from you again.
No matter whether you are a rich guy or poor chap, at least one thing is fair. That is, every one of us is given 24 hours a day. The successful ones typically choose to use their time wisely whereas others simply fritter their time away.
Here are a few time saving management techniques that is quite handy. Internalized these 7 golden rules to time saving tips and lead a better quality of life.
1. Priority your task. By doing things that are most urgent and of higher importance, you will find that your time commitment for each task becomes more focused and fruitful. No point trying to juggle ten things at a time and get it all wrong at the same time.
2. Get organized. By spending a few minutes of your time planning and knowing what you need to do, you will find less wasted trips or making less errors. These can help to save time in rectifying faults or mistakes. Use table planners, writing pads, a better filing system or a personal digital organizer. Always take time to plan and organized your work.
3. Learn to say "No". Saying no to others is always difficult. However, in order not to spend unnecessary time pending to unimportant matters, you are effectively freeing up time for yourself. Just politely say no and most people will understand.
4. Learn from your mistakes. Not point making the same mistakes twice because that's one reason why most of us waste a lot of time, trying to rectify our errors that is. Always aim to do things right the first time. These advice will not only help you save time, but also impress your boss as well.
5. Time is money. If you think of time as equivalent of money, you will find that time is indeed more precious. Have you ever thought how much an hour cost you? Time wasted at a futile like watching TV can be put to better use like upgrading your personal skills or spending quality time with your family members.
6. Find passive income. By building sources of passive income, you are actually making more time for yourself in the long term. Imagine yourself with money to spend even if you are not working, just think of how much time that can save you?